Sunday, December 6, 2009

random colorful things

It's hard to believe that I haven't posted on here in so long. Getting used to working full time and having a long commute is tougher than I expected, and a lot of things have fallen by the wayside (still cooking a lot, but baking bread... not so much).

It's a bit of a grey day here, so I'm posting some random colorful things. I'm not looking forward to my morning commute (which includes a half hour of walking) in the rain tomorrow, so I'm looking at some things to cheer me up.



Adorable book with lovely photos. I want to learn how to make macarons!
Cute, colorful organizer



I think this cutting board would make chopping vegetables a more whimsical experience.

Love, love, love this necklace, but it's already been sold. Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love all of those picks. I believe I need that cutting board because of it's awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete